Are minors allowed? Yes. Minors are welcome until 7PM.

Do you serve food? Yes, we serve a menu of gourmet sausages and panini sandwiches.

Do you serve spirits? Yes. We obtained our liquor license in September 2019 and can now serve spirits.

Can I bring my dog? No. Only service animals are allowed in our establishment. Pets are not allowed per Washington State Retail Food Code 246-215-06570.

Do you fill growlers? Yes!

Can I drink a growler while in the bar? No. Growlers can be filled for off-premise consumption per Washington State Liquor and Cannabis Board regulations.

Do you sell growlers and growlettes? Thirsty Hop growlers and growlettes are available for purchase. Once purchased, you may bring them back to refill. We also fill growlers from other stores and breweries so long as they are clean.

Do you offer schooner sizes? Yes. We offer 10-ounce glass pours.

Do you offer flights? Yes. We offer flights of up to five, taster glasses of our draft selections.

Do you take reservations? Yes, with some restrictions. Check our reservations page for more details.

Can I rent out Thirsty Hop for private parties? Yes. Please find more information under the Reservations tab or email contact@thirstyhop.com with your inquiry and we can flush out the details.

Do you have a patio? No.

Do you have games? Yes. You may play any of our board games during your visit.

Can I drink packaged beer while in the bar? Yes. Beverages from our bottle shop can be purchased for in-house consumption.

Can I take packaged beer to go? No. Unfortunately, The Washington State LCB does not allow an off-premise and spirits license congruently.

You have Successfully Subscribed!