Looking for a private room to host your next birthday party, work meeting, or holiday party? Thirsty Hop is the perfect space for a cozy, laid back gathering. We have tables of varying size to accommodate your group. Our dining area can seat about 35 people comfortably. Please fill out our rental form to the right if you would like to request a quote for your event.
Policies & Payments
A credit card is required to secure your rental. We will call you at the number provided to obtain your credit card information once the quote is agreed upon. Cancellations must be made 48 hours before the reservation date to avoid any charges. The credit card provided will be charged the full rate for any cancellations made under 48 hours from the reservation date or if your group fails to show up on the reserved date. Other policies and guidelines:
- Groups may be seated no sooner than 10 minutes before their reserved time.
- Groups may be no larger than 35 people.
- Food and beverage minimum required.
- 20% gratuity added to check(s).
- Groups lingering beyond their reserved time will be charged a $50 fee for every half hour, plus gratuity.
- Decorations are permitted, but must be approved by management.
- We ask that you keep the number of separate checks to a minimum.
Food and Catering
We offer a menu of paninis, gourmet sausages, and salads. To best accommodate your guests, we suggest ordering party platters for your event. You may order from the regular menu, but please be aware that it will take longer to prepare. Take a look at our party platter options here and make your selections in the rental form.
Outside catering may also be utilized for your event. We ask that you please have the catering company set up and breakdown their food and equipment. We do not have a large supply of serving utensils and trays for your event so please be sure to have your catering company supply these items.